Monday, August 27, 2012

Some of our spectacular writing


Suddenly the boat collapsed and we all fell in the water. A mermaid swam past with a dolphin. “Hello” they said. The mermaid kissed me on the hand so I could breathe under the water.

V.V Age 7

3-2-1 Blast off! The fire was burning. My cheeks were being squashed like a pancake and everybody was cheering. My ears really hurt.

T.A Age 7

One mysterious night me and my crew mates went sailing on our pirate ship. We saw a tornado and the captain lost control of the wheel and the tornado sucked us up into a mysterious island.

S.C.P Age 8

One sunny day I was resting on the deck and I saw an amazing sight, it was a sailing ship. I swam out to it and I jumped up on deck and I saw that there were skeletons on board. The captain and the crew were all dead so I threw the skeletons over board.

S.V Age 8

One stormy night we were sailing through the seven seas. The wind was howling when suddenly BOOM.. a big ferocious wave flew over me and flipped the boat over. I sank right down to the bottom of the deep blue sea but luckily a mermaid saved me.

M.I Age 8

In the middle of the ocean the waves were crashing, the salt in my mouth. Suddenly a tentacle grabbed my waist. I was so scared I would not move, so terrified I didn’t know what to do. I got pulled under the water, I had been let go and was sinking down, down, down.

J.Q Age 8


Suddenly we were in a whirlpool. The boat snapped in two like a twig then it started to sink, a mermaid saved us all.

J.d-W Age 8


.... we hid in a big hole then a shadow was creeping near the hole...the moon rocks were glistening in my hand....Stacey stared in alarm as the little green hand snatched the bag away....
N.B Age 8



10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1- I felt like an elephant was on me. I could taste smoke. All I could smell was smoke. I could smell fire and hear fire. I felt like I needed to be sick.

M.O Age 8


10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-..I was on my back with my feet up in the air. I was so nervous and my heart was pumping so fast that my mouth wouldn’t open.

D.B Age 8

6 comments:

  1. wow!!!!what an amzing couple of stories there are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!!!!!!what a amzing cople of stories there are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.M.I

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The storys are great j.l

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEEP DESCRIBING ROOM 17 !!!!!!!! R.P

    ReplyDelete